Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Okada arrives

Hello everyone

I already know two of the people on this blog so this is more for anyone else that reads this. I guess I am the black sheep here not being a graduate student, although I am hoping for that to change in a year or so. Well I guess a little about me, I was a computer information systems major and now I am in the field of Biology. From there I hope to obtain either a PhD or a PharmD degree in the pharmacy field. Since I am out of school at the moment most of my time is taken up by going through the process of getting back into my school and my hobbies. I am trying to be a better skeptic everyday, listening to the Skeptics Guide to the Universe almost daily, at least until I get caught up to the most up to date podcast. Other than that I love video games, currently my poison is either Dota if anyone knows that one or I play a lot of the orange box(Portal, Team Fortress 2). I am a recovering WoWaholic and I hope this is the last time I quit!

As far as music goes, I try to have it playing whenever possible. Genres as cliche as it sounds I like pretty much anything except for country music. I browse Science Daily and other science news sites and blogs depending on how much extra time I have in my day but other than that there isn't much to do in the little town I am in, at least until I move back to college. Well I hope to contribute at least something meaningful in this blog in the future looking forward to writing and reading posts.

2 comments:

Ragoth said...

Good to have you here, buddy. Look forward to reading what you have to say from now on.

DirtyGaijin said...

Hey hey! Welcome aboard!