Monday, October 27, 2008

A Quick Update and Explanation

So, with the exception of Jason, I know none of us have posted all that much recently. I'm sorry for this, and I hope that it will be rectified soon.

Basically, we've all become ridiculously busy with school work. This is why I didn't start this blog until the second quarter last year, which tends to be a little calmer. So, again, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. We aren't gone, and we won't be leaving anytime soon, but for the next couple of weeks expect a low output on the ole' blog.

In the meantime, Tom, I will get back to you as soon as possible. I know basically what I want to say, I just haven't had time to really put it down on electronic bits yet. This weekend probably won't happen. A lot of stuff is going on, but I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm also planning on doing a series on Classical Theories of religion, as this is a class that I'm taking and it will help me solidify it for myself. It's also a fairly interesting topic, so I hope others will appreciate it.

Of course, I've also been meaning to keep you up to date on science news that I find interesting, and I have several posts about ready to put up about that. Delayed, I know, and some of you may have already seen them. However, I hope they will still be relevant.

In the meantime, Okada, if you want to comment about anything you're studying, please do, I'd love to hear about it. Or tell us about the conferences you and Jeremiah have been going to. Gaijin, if you want to air out your feelings for the CORE class, please do. I imagine it would be fairly humorous and informative. Jason, thanks again for posting, and I always enjoy your political/economic commentary. Rooster, music, philosophy...whatever you want to discuss would be lovely. And Zie, if you still read this, I know you've been going through some pretty big life decisions recently. If you want it, here's a forum.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know why there hasn't been a lot of posts going up like there was during the summer, but also to let you know that we're all still around and I at least have some stuff I'll be trying to put up soon.

Hope this finds you well.

-Ragoth

No comments: